[M] This sinful collapse,
[html]
291 || Ink's mom was a pothead. Tongue He nursed on weed milk.

Thorn's greeting was a grin and friendly, more-than-happy welcome. Ink couldn't help grinning, though a bit awkwardly. He wasn't used to the whole... kilt thing. He opened his mouth to say something, but was cut off by the male's ramblings. Smoke? Green Smoke? He'd heard of that, hadn't he? Cannibas, right? It was used in the Caravan often. His mother favored it, especially once she became sick. Was Thorn sick? No, he couldn't be. He didn't smell sick. The male went on to half-heartedly scold the use of drugs, but Ink grinned. "If it's just cannibas, it's not bad. That stuff's good for the body- kept my mum alive for a while." Actually, kept her comfortable during the pregnancy too. He didn't know it yet, but the boy was born and nourished to be a pothead, thanks to his mother's obsession with the stuff. Those of the Carvan had told him he couldn't smoke any until he'd reached a certain age. Was he old enough, now?

The boy stepped inside almost delicately, looking around the place curiously. The sharp, familiar scent of cannibas did indeed reach his nose and he couldn't help smiling- it smelled like home. "I didn't know you smoked it. Any reason, or is it just recreation?" His voice was friendly, curious. He wouldn't say no if it were offered his way- he felt old enough, now, and it would do him some good to relax after the long trip. He also wouldn't openly ask to take part in it- he was in no hurry to get intoxicated. He hadn't even sipped alcohol before- cannibas would be an interesting first try of anything intoxicating. Y'know, other than Gemma, but that was a whole other kind of toxic.

<style type="text/css">
.itpretty b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.itpretty p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.itpretty {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/f4MSA.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #BFA1f5; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 285px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#CCCCCC; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
background thanks to *AshenSorrow

[/html]

Messages In This Thread