[M] This sinful collapse,
[html]
Word Count :: 238

Cannabis. Bis. It's probably just Ink but the word keeps staring at me. O_O

"It is a miracle plant." He had known of a few wolves that had used the stuff to help with illness and at least one of them was partially blind with pain in his eye. His homeland hadn't looked down on those that liked the drug but they had always warned that maybe someday the drug would become more important than those that he cared about. He wasn't there yet but in new social situations it was far more familiar and kind than new creatures could be. If he just stood up to his anxiety and started a conversation he was fine, he could be the life of the party but Mary Jane helped lubricate his social wheels and make the train of thought run a little smoother to the station.

Ink came inside and Thorn widened his already friendly and happy smile. He pointed to a little alcove that offered a place to sit and the Thorn opted to stand. The elder Russo straightened a scavenged thermometer and began wandering toward the cigarettes he had rolled. There was a tiny part of his mind that wondered what Ink thought of his home, if the black and white wolf was just being friendly or actually was interested. Ink's question made him pause and he tended the little fire. "Have done so since I was young. Helps me relax, helps the aches of being old, helps me meet new creatures. Reasons are list long. " He didn't want to sound depressed, like he couldn't survive without it which wasn't true. His smile had dropped and he let it slip back onto his face, tail wagging as he picked up the cigarette. "Can share if you want, or I've got two." Skip to the point Russo.

Photo courtesy of fatedsnowfox

<style>
.KMTT24611_ThornRusso2 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_ThornRusso2 b {font-family:verdana; color:#cad5a5; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_ThornRusso2 {background-color:#584f26; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v228/ ... ornbg2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:260px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_ThornRusso2 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_ThornRusso2 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread