[M] This sinful collapse,
[html]
380 || P-U-F-F-I-N-G! ~♪

Ink's ears perked up at the retort and then proceeded to disappear behind black hair. The expression couldn't have been more priceless, though it only lasted a second. He looked away quick enough with a small laugh to almost cover it up completely. That was the only reaction given to the comment, though, as soon the joint was lit, started, puffed and passed. The boy took it between surprisingly well placed fingers (he'd seen his mother puff a million times growing up, at least) and nodded at the advice. He readied himself with a quick- but not too quick- breath and drew off the roll, listening to Thorn as he spoke of the brewery. He stopped abruptly and moved the joint into Thorn's reach while moving his head away and down to cough out the smoke slightly, managing to exhale before errupting into a coughing fit.

Not a big one. For some reason, Ink had this way about him; everthing he did was soft or cute or girly in some way or another. Even his coughing fit. It was all chest coughing, the small sound of it barely noticeable but obviously coughs. He covered his mouth with his sleeves until they subsided and he cleared his throat testingly. "S'all good!" He clerified, giving a customary thumbs up.

Another clearing of the throat, and it was back onto conversation. "Pipes and pumps." He stated simply, before realizing his vagueness and continuing. "For moving liquid. You set up a pipeline to where it needs to go and connect it all to pumps. It's rough work but it's easier than buckets and pails." He'd grin at that, cheeky for a change. The tingling behind his ears was a new feeling- he liked it. "My mom taught me all about our mobile wine thing." Oh, that sounded smart. "We'd bring wines and juices to sell and trade in our caravan, and it was always in barrels. My grandfather figured out a way to turn the barrels into fountains without letting people mess with the tap- pipes. I guess... he got the idea from humans or something. I dunno." He gave a shrug, finally finished rambling. The boy liked to talk when it came to the things he knew- he loved to teach.

<style type="text/css">
.itpretty b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.itpretty p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.itpretty {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/f4MSA.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #BFA1f5; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 285px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#CCCCCC; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
background thanks to *AshenSorrow

[/html]

Messages In This Thread