[M] This sinful collapse,
[html]

I've been writing this in my head now for a while. Ink is just so adorable, that thumbs up thing really made me laugh.

How long had it been since he had shared some of his marijuana with another creature? Had Rurik been the last wolf to have that honour? There was something slightly depressing about smoking on your own and Thorn could never shake the feeling that he was truly alone when he was smoking by himself. The white wolf knew that not everyone understood or approved of the rolled joints but often he wished it was as natural as hunting or fishing, if only to get more people involved. It was far too easy for the older Luperci to let the days pass by without contact and that, that was depressing. Reaching back to pluck a coin off the shelf and setting it by the cauldron he smiled and waiting for the pass.

The joint was passed and the white Russian made a point of watching how Ink handled the green smoke. He seemed to do very well for a first-timer and it was everything in Thorn not to pat the other male on the back when he was coughing. He didn't know Ink that well yet and so he restrained himself and fiddled with the join in his hand. Taking a little puff off the joint to keep it burning he made sure Ink was okay before taking a longer draw off it, inhaling the smoke deep into his lungs. He paused, holding his breath before slowly exhaling. The whole process was like a ritual to Thorn and he refused to rush it for anyone. He gently tapped the end to take off the bit of burnt ash that had accumulated and passed it back to Ink.

He considered the males words and rubbed his chin. "That might work. You show me? I get supplies soon and then you can show me how to make them work. I've only seen the old way, the new way sounds simpler, better." His ears pushed forward a bit and his tail wagged a little faster. The green smoke was just started to wiggle its way into his brain and he smiled a bit broader. "You have more ideas, Inky? You seem to be the idyeal'niy tri… perfect three." He chuckled and waved his hand a little to help facilitate the words in english. "Cute, smart and funny." Yes, Thorn had no problem hitting on someone a tenth his age.

<style type="text/css">
.bbear-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#182549; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.bbear-fb .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.bbear-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #182549; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.bbear-fb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.bbear-fb {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#eadada; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/j5XJM.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #554f4f; padding:160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#554f4f; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread