[M] This sinful collapse,
[html]
250 || Indeed!

The joint came back around after Thorn had his puff and Ink took it between those same delicate fingers as before, managing to puff it without really coughing this time. As he exhaled, he looked away- Thorn's flirty comment was met with a shy expression and a nervous smile. He decided to ignore it for now- Ink wasn't much of a flirt, especially with other guys... though the idea of kissing a guy didn't really turn him off any. He'd never admit it.

"Once we have the supplies for it, I'd be happy to help you set it all up. I could write down a list of what you'd need." He held the joint out for Thorn to take as he spoke. "You could use a delivery service, too. Sell some of your products to not only Vinatta, but to our neighbors. I'm sure they'd appreciate it and we could get some good trade in return, good relations too." He liked this. This whole planning thing. Projects were a good way to pass the time and an even better way to help develope a sense of community.

A tingling sensation worked its way into Ink's spine and head. It showed as he readjusted his posture, slouching slightly as he rested his weight on his lap. "Have you actually bothered to write anything down yet?" He smirked now, raising an eyebrow at him teasingly. Ink was all about the planning stages. It was the building he had problems with.

<style type="text/css">
.itpretty b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.itpretty p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.itpretty {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/f4MSA.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #BFA1f5; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 285px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#CCCCCC; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
background thanks to *AshenSorrow

[/html]

Messages In This Thread