[M] This sinful collapse,
[html]

I ran with this one. Thorn is getting buzzed so, why not?

Thorn would flirt with anyone, anything, anywhere. That wasn't to say that Ink wasn't special and that he wasn't the things Thorn said he was. He was all that and a bag of chips in Thorn's mind. It just meant that he wasn't ashamed when he flirted so blatantly and openly. He didn't see any reason to keep those kinds of feelings back. Sometimes it made another person's day to know that someone found them interesting, attractive, special. If anything he was doing the world a service in being so blunt. Be blunt and give them a blunt, he could start a shop. So he grinned, then laughed and fluttered non-existent eyelashes. It was all in good fun and given the other black and white wolf wasn't leaving or throwing a fist it seemed he was good natured about it. He left the matter for a moment though as discussion returned about the brewery.

"A list would be good. Plans were go near the Sugar Woods, find a sugar house and get things there. Halifax will take more time, 2 days journey, maybe." It didn't help that he didn't ride a horse or even own a horse, that would make the journey a lot simpler and shorter. Thorn took the joint and considered Ink's words, a trading system for alcohol would surely profit all the packs that joined it. Maybe it would help to get Vinatta more on the map. Puff, puff, pass. "Very interesting. I will talk to the leaders too, they like this idea and your words make it better. It could become very good for Vinatta. I have done bartering back in Russia, we traded many things there.

Thorn noted the shift in posture and gave a little nod to say he felt the same, straightening his own slouching body and running a hand through his salt and pepper tail. He smirked and noted the eyebrow raise. A little sigh of relief ran silently through him. Did he write anything down? He had thought of little other than Russia and the brewery. "Da! Da!" He stood and fumbled in a pocket of his kilt for the scraps of paper and bit of pencil he kept in a bigger pocket. "I know basic supplies and basic pieces to fix up inside brewery. Still must talk to pretty… Saul, must talk to Saul about his ideas." Great job Thorn, let Ink know about your little crush on Saul. "We write more down." He set the paper with cyrillic scrawls on it down and pushed the pencil nub towards Ink.

WC: 430

<style type="text/css">
.bbear-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#182549; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.bbear-fb .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.bbear-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #182549; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.bbear-fb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.bbear-fb {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#eadada; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/j5XJM.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #554f4f; padding:160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#554f4f; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread