Wounded and Weary
[html]

((488)) Probably more likely. Sorry, should have mentioned that ;u;

Harvey

He had tried to be quiet, especially knowing that there were other residents of the home probably trying to get their rest. The pain that short through his body any time he moved made it a little more difficult, and occasionally, when the stinging wounds had become too much, he'd let out a restrained sort of hiss. Otherwise, his tolerance for pain had been built to withstand quite the beating.

Hopefully the new scratches and bites wouldn't lead to more scars over the merle male's body, as he felt he was intimidating enough, especially towards shy young ladies he'd really have no intent in ever mistreating. It wasn't that he was all about appearance, but scars brought forth questions he'd prefer not be asked, and showed him as a fighter, a lifestyle he'd been trying to keep out of after his arrival.

It didn't last long, and one could figure it was in his blood, but he was shamed nonetheless. He'd lost total control of his body, his mind during the battle. Then he just... Backed down. Harvey was well aware of the triumphant look upon the other's face afterward, but the Brit still tried to convince himself that he'd made the right decision in ending the fight, and heading back home.

I didn't run... No, runnin's for cowards... For the weak...No. I did what I needed t' do. Can't make a mess of meself...

Both fighters had one thing on mind: winning. And they'd pursue that goal, no matter the cost. Fully aware of this, Harvey could rightly assume that for either to really win, there would have had to been a fatality. That was intent on their minds, was it not? Seems it would have either been Harvey left lifeless at the hands of the coyote, or he was a cold-blooded murder. Neither outcome proved really appealing.

So, I DID do the right fin'! Ha... Of course I did...

Smirking, he'd kept himself from stressing over the deal too much, which would have helped him very little on getting better.

Not paying attention, Harvey wasn't aware of his rousing Rio until she'd rushed to his aid. His body had grown so heavy, and his vision was going blurry. With the other there to assist him, the aussie dog gave all he had to just stay conscious, so the poor girl wouldn't have to deal with such a hopeless bloke.

The simple couch was now seen as a blessing. Sitting down without hesitation, Harvey weakly looked over to his friend.

He didn't want to explain what had gone on, and he wouldn't. But the cockney boy was no liar.

Nofin' t' worry yourself ovah, dove... He croaked, voice rough from the recent events. I do 'preciate the 'elp, though, aftah what i've been through, you're a pre'y comfortin' sight, ya are.

He laughed softly, under his heavy breathing.

Jus' good t' be back in one piece...

<style>
.Harvey-London p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Harvey-London b {color:#FFFFFF;}
.Harvey-London-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.Harvey-London-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Harvey-London-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/qqGuh.jpg); height:193px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#F1AA58;}
.Harvey-London-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Harvey-London {background-color:#9B520D; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
Coding by Sie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread