Wounded and Weary
[html]
Word Count :: 213 // Points :: 0 Ooc.

It seemed that Rio was almost carrying Harvey over to the couch. His body felt like it had given out on him, despite the instructions his brain gave it. He flopped onto the already stained couch, and she sat softly next to him. ”Is there anything I could do to help you?” Rio was knowledgeable in medicine, briefly, and she definitely knew she would be able to help the man. ”I can clean your wounds…” She smiled, giving him a reassuring look. She had a feeling he wouldn’t tell her what happened, but that was alright.

Rio blushed as she heard his compliment. ”Well, thank you.” She managed to say it after she looked away from him shyly. Good thing her fur was dark and he didn’t notice that she blushed. She still had her arm underneath his shoulders and she still held him close, even though even as she didn’t realize it, she didn’t need to hold him anymore. He looked so damaged that she felt that he wouldn’t be able to hold himself up either. She loosened her grip on him a little, but still held onto him on his right side. ”Let me help you.” She wouldn’t take no for an answer. She needed to help the attractive cockney man.

Table by Miller <3
[/html]

Messages In This Thread