Wounded and Weary
[html]

((372))

Harvey

Words couldn't explain how horrible Harvey felt for having Rio practically lug his body around. He wasn't exactly light, as he was a fit luperci, and he must have been especially heavy for the woman so willing to aid him.

Being able to rest, even for a short moment, was an opportunity Harvey wouldn't waste in his particular situation. It had helped significantly already, as he felt much more at ease. With a few deep breaths, he'd managed to calm himself down some, though he wasn't really tense to begin with, but more frustrated with the series of events, and ashamed of his own actions.

He cracked a crooked smile, I... 'Ave t' admit, dove, tha' would be quite a pleasure. T' get meself cleaned up, ovah den tha', i'll manage well on me own, i'm sure... The Brit nodded. He didn't want Rio to think she needed to care over him like a mother, as he'd been in plenty fights before, and had been in far worse condition. This was nothing, thanks to his backing out and walking away.

He'd made a good decision, for once.

The embrace didn't go unnoticed, but it wasn't anything that drew more attention than necessary toward it. He was appreciative of the woman's help, and that's all he cared to remark on. He'd let her know, though, that he didn't require her to keep him steady, by leaning forward some, showing his ability to sit without aid. If she let go, fine. But it wasn't bothering him at all if she didn't, either.

A soft laugh, though rasped, seemed to be exhaled from the cockney canine, I won't 'old back, Miss Rio, ya do what ya fink is best, I'm not goin' t' be stubborn when I can confess tha' 'elp would be lovely. The red merle male nodded. True, he wasn't looking forward to having a female help him with his needs (as he thought it should be the other way around), but he could tell Rio wouldn't back down easily, and he'd already put up with one fight today, and that was plenty enough. If she wanted to help, let her; he'd deal with the shame of it when he could handle it.

<style>
.Harvey-London p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Harvey-London b {color:#FFFFFF;}
.Harvey-London-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.Harvey-London-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Harvey-London-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/qqGuh.jpg); height:193px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#F1AA58;}
.Harvey-London-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Harvey-London {background-color:#9B520D; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
Coding by Sie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread