Wounded and Weary
[html]

((475)) --

Harvey

Well, I already feel much be'er, tha' was really what I needed, it was. Harvey nodded, standing up slowly and easy, as not to tear at wounds worse, or cause pain to his sore legs. It wasn't, now, much that he was cut, but rather the fact that the swift moving and long walk home had left his body worn. His muscles were tense and his legs felt like they were throbbing. The Brit stretched some, carefully still, then sat back down with a heavy sigh.

He glanced back to her and listened with a gentle smile on his face. Though he was large and scared, he was generally known for having a friendly expression, most likely due to his folded ears and blotchy colouring. When thinking of breeds that could be considered intimidating, australian shepherds weren't a common type to come up, he didn't imagine. Nonetheless, he didn't dislike that he could have a sweeter look to him then most with his background.

Ah, ya say I don't 'ave t', but knowin' me for even such a sort time, ya should know I do. I can't jus' take this sort of advantage ovah ya an' not even offah. Trust me, if I find somefin' I can do t' 'elp, I'll make this up t' ya... Harv laughed softly, Want t' show ya 'ow appreciative I am for your 'elp an' kindness an' all. An', besides, tha's 'ow a proper gentleman should treat a lovely lil' bird like yourself! The cockney dog finished with a grin, tail wagging some, swaying against the couch.

The red merle luperci tilted his head some in curiousity. Leavin'? In 'ow long? There were other questions he'd like to ask, like Where are you doing? or What are you doing to do with this place when you go?, but being raised as he was, personal questions were left unasked; it was polite not to get into the business of others, especially ladies.

Well, anyway... The dog smiled, Of course we can 'ang out! Would be nice t' finally get t' speak t' ya, I mean really speak wif ya.

When his wounds were brought back up to attention, he looked down at himself to see what damage was done, and how well he looked after the cleaning. He'd nearly forgotten he'd been attacked at all, and upon inspecting his body, his white pelt now free of blood and dirt, Harvey could hardly even believe it anymore! Planning to perhaps in the near future share a moment of conversation with his new friend had taken his mind off of the horrible event that had only moment ago taken place. He couldn't help but to smile at that.

I'll take care of them, perhaps, in a moment. It's nice t' be able t' sit down for now. Harvey admitted, tail wagging still.

<style>
.Harvey-London p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Harvey-London b {color:#FFFFFF;}
.Harvey-London-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.Harvey-London-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Harvey-London-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/qqGuh.jpg); height:193px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#F1AA58;}
.Harvey-London-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Harvey-London {background-color:#9B520D; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
Coding by Sie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread