Wounded and Weary
[html]
((463)) --

Her smile, Harvey had to admit, was radiant. Not only did the cockney male find it beautiful simply because of the lovely young she-wolf committing it, but knowing that his words had possibly caused something so mirthful and sweet appear on her face left him somewhat giddy. In his past, he only brought along hatred and fear, innocent citizens done wrong by his actions spitting at his name and cowering due to his rather putrid reputation as a member in his mafia-like company.

It was nice to see a change like what he was experiencing now; he had made somebody smile.

No problem at all, lil' bird... Harvey grinned back softly, ...Ya should smile more often, Miss Rio... It suits ya, it does.

The expression of some sort of pride left him when he listened to what else was said. Two days? Oh, love, tha's pre'y soon! Not a lot of time t' get out or anyfin'... An'... Me? The Brit was somewhat stunned. He'd moved in with the generous Rio thinking he'd stay temporarily, not because he didn't like the place, but because he wanted something of his own, to prove to himself and others, his independence, and ability. He'd never expected to own this abode. Are ya sure? Tha's... Quite a large offah, Miss Rio. Though... Of course I'd keep it all tidied up, an' such. Tha' way... When ya visit...? He shrugged.

He wouldn't mind spending time to talk tomorrow, but a week wasn't anything impossible to live through, either. He surely wouldn't die without the company, and it was better than a permanent leave.

His signature smile returned, tail wagging again, I'll keep it tidy. Of course you're free t' visit when ya fancy, dovey.

A heavy sigh left the red blotched aussie dog as he leaned back some. He'd thought about joining a pack recently, but was just unsure of which to really get more information on. He knew Inferni was a lost cause, with him being pure Australian Shepherd, but the others, he thought over. He'd tried to talk to members of some of them, to get a better feel of what the family-like community would be like, but so far, he wasn't completely sure where his path would lead him.

I plan t', I do... Jus' not sure which one. Harvey Butler smiled. It may have been a more wolf thing to do, and though he was not ashamed of being a dog at all (and was, in fact, usually bragging about the fact, for whatever reason he held it dear), even his time as a gangster in London proved beneficial when he needed assistance, protection, and a sense of being a part of something greater. But... The merle male shrugged some, I'll figure somefin' out...

<style type="text/css">
.razeharv-ooc {width:440px; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana; font-style:italic; text-align:right;}
.razeharv b {color:#f0e5e0; font-family:georgia, serif; text-shadow:#48392a 1px 1px 2px;}
.razeharv b:before {content:open-quote;}
.razeharv b:after {content:close-quote;}
.razeharv p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.razeharv {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#ab8763; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JO1W9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:#48392a 1px solid; padding:410px 0px 3px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#48392a; line-height:18px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread