Wounded and Weary
[html]
Word Count :: 285 // Points :: 0 Cute table !

Hearing that her smile was beautiful, in not so many words, made her smile even wider and then eventually look down again. ”Thank you, Harvey.” She raised her dusk colored eyes back up to him again, and raised a hand to touch his cheek. ”You’d be a lot more handsome if you smiled more as well.” She smiled a toothy grin at him. Not that he wasn’t a handsome sad person, but everyone looked a lot more radiant when they were happy.

Seeing his pure bliss when she offered him the house was much more fulfilling than even being in his good-looking presence. She continued to smile widely seeing his excitement. ”You’re worth it - I mean, I would rather leave it to someone responsible than just leave it.” Might as well give it to him since there would be no one else living there aside from him - but she didn't tell him in that way. She enjoyed his excitement and could tell that he felt special. She liked making others feel special; it gave her a nice feeling in her core as well. It was a win/win situation.

Rio cocked her head sensing the man’s confusion. ”Well, if you want to stick around the area - Cour des Miracles is a nice place. It’s a good place to make a fresh start, if you know what I mean.” Not that he did, and not that she really knew that what she had said really applied to him. ”I would like to still have you around.” Her eyes had left him earlier in the conversation, but then returned and she nodded reassuring that what she said was true. His company was pleasant.

Table by Miller <3
[/html]

Messages In This Thread