Wounded and Weary
[html]

(292) I PMed you Smile

Rio smiled largely herself, ”Yes.” His smile was the most handsome she had seen yet. Maybe Rio liked her men with a bit of a mysterious past – she really couldn’t tell herself. She never had a romantic relationship with anyone yet. She wished she had more experience with those – from what she was told, they sounded fun. Hearing the nicknames he gave her made her feel warm and fuzzy inside. They were weird, and she never thought anyone would call her a ‘duck’ before, but she didn’t mind. They sounded cute and they suited her in that way – that was all that mattered. ”Of course I will, love..” She cleared her throat, ”Harvey.” Though, the use of her word ‘love’ was only a nickname for him as well – a nice one.

”I don’t see why you wouldn’t be able to – I mean, if you tried.” It was true – Cour des Miracles did like peaceful wolves to join their court, but what she could see from Harvey despite his unknown past, he would fit right in. Rio nodded, understanding that Harvey didn’t exactly want to just get up and join a pack. ”Yeah, I’ll come to see you often. As often as you would want me to come since I’m pretty nearby.” She would come every day if he wanted her to. Rio’s dedication to others was strange – and it was probably because she was too nice.

She planned to leave in two days’ time, and she hoped she would see Harvey when she came back for her stuff. She probably would since she would need to pack Vitalia up with all her belongings and wave her final goodbye to the house she lived in for a few months, but it felt like forever.

<style>
.lilskull-text {padding:0px 9px;}
.lilskull i {color:# 7b616b; font-style:italic;}
.lilskull b {color:#5f5473; font-weight:bold;}
.lilskull {width:450px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#4b3152; background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/15wf141.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:0px 0px 280px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#7b616b; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread