Wounded and Weary
[html]

((253)) Sorry for the late replyyyy! I was busier than I thought I'd be. ;n;

Harvey

His laugh was soft, not only due to the tone of the conversation, but also because he was still a bit sore (or maybe tired, by now, he couldn't tell much of a difference). Then I'll jus' 'ave t' smile more 'round you... Harvey nodded, ...Shouldn't be too 'ard. He added with another smug grin, purposely looking for a reaction.

Admittedly, he enjoyed flattering people, male or female, and got a sort of amusement in doing so, but despite his entertainment by it, his words were still sincere.

Great! Harv laughed again, a little louder this time, See? So it's not like it's forevah. Tha' would be quite a shame, it would.

He noticed the term of endearment, but to him, it was a common one that Brits often called men and women they cared for. It did warm him some, however, the cockney canine reassured of their friendship that should continue.

Yeh... Well, I'll be the one wif nofin' much t' do... So jus' drop by whenevah you feel! Chances are if I'm not 'ere, I'm back t' wonderin' 'bout, but I fink for at least a lil' while, I'll be content shacked up 'ere. Until I get well, an' such... He said with a shrug.

The red merle dog sighed softly, holding back a yawn, which he felt, engaged, would be incredibly impolite whilst in conversion (or in company at all). Right. Then... A week, you said? T' come back an' gavah up your fin's?

He'd look forward to the meeting.

<style>
.Harvey-London p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Harvey-London b {color:#FFFFFF;}
.Harvey-London-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.Harvey-London-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Harvey-London-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/qqGuh.jpg); height:193px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#F1AA58;}
.Harvey-London-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Harvey-London {background-color:#9B520D; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
Coding by Sie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread