Wounded and Weary
[html]

(283) It’s alright =] I don’t get to my replies as often as I’d like either >.<

Rio’s smile was fading, but as soon as she saw the smug smile of Harvey’s, it brightened up again. This time, with teeth. ”Good. It looks good on you, healthy.” Happiness was always a sign of health, in some form or another. Rio nodded to the rest of his words, having not much else to say to them, but agreement. As he questioned her expiration date (in a sense), she nodded, confirming it.

His next statement bothered her, and she didn’t know why. It wasn’t like she expected him to stay here forever and ever after, but she didn’t think about how the house would be without any inhabitants. It was a great couple of months living there with her roommates, and she hoped to keep people staying there. She wanted to at least, and the house would always have a sense to home, hers, to it. She couldn’t imagine the former liveliness of it to fall to a dark, quiet kind of air. It was just too cozy to become dark and cold. The thought still bothered her a little, even though she knew it would come inevitably one day.

She noticed the yawn Harvey fought to hold back, and got up from her spot. She stood before him, ”Alright. Well, don’t mind me. I’m just going to make some preparations for my trip, downstairs. Get some rest.” She patted the brute lightly on the shoulder, gave him one last smile and then headed downstairs. She went straight to the kitchen and packed herself a little snack for the ‘road’. She would need it, especially with her introduction getting to her and her stomach acting up and getting all weird. Nerves sucked.

<style>
.lilskull-text {padding:0px 9px;}
.lilskull i {color:# 7b616b; font-style:italic;}
.lilskull b {color:#5f5473; font-weight:bold;}
.lilskull {width:450px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#4b3152; background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/15wf141.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:0px 0px 280px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#7b616b; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread