Wounded and Weary
[html]
((303)) Ending with this post, if that's alright~

Well, 'ave t' keep meself lookin' nice, 'specially 'round such a lovely fin' as you, Miss Rio. Or else, I'd pro'ly put ya t' shame, I would... He smirked, full of compliments still. He enjoying keeping others happy, and it helped him to focus on something other than being angry all the time. Since his arrival and the good luck he'd been "blessed" with, Harvey Butler had improved greatly with his issues regarding his hidden past. He still had outbursts now and again, and more times then not he'd end up swearing at himself or punching a tree nearby to release his tension, but as he showed himself to others, he was a gentleman, and was very much pleased with that impression.

There was no way that the red merle Brit would let the house fall to pieces. If anything, he planned to use it as Rio had, and take in people who needed shelter from the elements and a nice, warm place to rest. He was so generously handed everything by the selfless woman, and the least he could do was carry on her charity. At least, if he was to call himself at least half the gentleman as Rio was a proper lady, he'd keep the house tidied up and respected, as well as open to those in dire need.

He smiled back at her when she patted him on the shoulder. Right. Well, guess I'll see ya soon enough, love... 'Ave a good night, an' don't forget t' drop by aftah you're gone. Harv nodded, Else I may go crazy by me lonesome. Hm. Night, ducky. The cockney canine laughed softly before reached his hand up to give hers a gentle squeeze. With the gesture, along with another smug look, Harvey was off to his room, and headed to bed.

<style type="text/css">
.razeharv-ooc {width:440px; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana; font-style:italic; text-align:right;}
.razeharv b {color:#f0e5e0; font-family:georgia, serif; text-shadow:#48392a 1px 1px 2px;}
.razeharv b:before {content:open-quote;}
.razeharv b:after {content:close-quote;}
.razeharv p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.razeharv {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#ab8763; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JO1W9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:#48392a 1px solid; padding:410px 0px 3px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#48392a; line-height:18px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread