I can't face a life without your light
[html]
I'm sorry for not posting sooner! I didn't see this for some reason! D:

Silvano patrolled. He patrolled all the time, and it did not bother him at all. He enjoyed the time to think, and the duty itself. He was protecting the land that he called home, that he was in charge of protecting, of guiding. It was all good for him, even if half the pack did not believe he had what it took and the other half was waiting to see if he would rise to the occasion or fall flat on his face and fail. He gripped the horse's reins tightly at the thought of failure. No. It was not an option. He was not Strel. He was not a failure. This was his duty, and he did it happily. Heritage, sorrel coat gleaming, bobbed beside him, unaware of the rank of his master. The horse only knew that his master was in a good mood, and that would mean a much more generous helping of snacks and treats.

He heard the call, but it was not close. Ears twitched flat at the call, high and female, as he looked at the horse. Heritage gave an equine sigh and bobbed his head to nod. Gently, the man mounted the stallion, careful not to gun him forward at a gallop at a risk to his settling bones. He was less than half a year away from two years, and so close was he to beginning his full riding training. For now, it was only now and then, as the colt was not yet his full size. He kept the pace fast but slow enough not to tax the horse or damage his back or hips. No damage seemed to be done when he slowed and found himself face to face with a woman on her own horse outside the borders. "Welcome to Cour des Miracles. I'm Silvano Sadira, Constable here. What may I do for you?"

<style type="text/css">
.tellthem b {font-weight:normal; color:#9b9ba5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;text-shadow:#64767f 0px 0px 3px; }
.tellthem .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#bcbdbd; text-align:center; text-shadow:#171639 0px 1px 1px;}
.tellthem p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.tellthem {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#171639; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/kiJVb.jpg), url(http://i.imgur.com/AUYWY.jpg); background-position:top center,bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #08081f; padding: 170px 0px 30px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#51577e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread