I can't face a life without your light
[html]

[WC:301 // Pts: 3] Ah, cousin Silvano Big Grin

It was a little while before she received a scent from another on their way. A man and his horse, as it seemed. And he smelled familiar, though she wasn’t sure if she had met him before. Everything in Cour des Miracles smelled familiar to her, and all the things that did were hard to tell apart. Vitalia snorted here and there and shifted, but otherwise the two sat patiently and waited for the man to arrive.

When she saw the man approach her, she made a mental note that he looked a lot like Aro. She smirked mainly to herself, but became more serious as the man came closer to them. He stopped, leaving a good distance between them – but close enough for them to have a conversation without yelling between one another. Though, wolves had excellent hearing, so closing distance was not as important to them. ”Hello. I’m Rio Marino. I’ve come to rejoin.” She was aware that she lived here once before when she was younger… Right after the rape. Her brother, if she was not mistaken, brought her here – though, the memories were a little fuzzy to her now and she really couldn’t say what exactly happened so long ago.

She thought about dismounting her horse, but what if he were to chase her away? She would need to remount, real quick, and get the hell out of there. But she didn’t think she would give the man a reason to chase her away – Rio was lady-like, not a warrior or any kind of threat to anyone else. She wore a white dress that flowed along her hooved companion’s back, and her frame was petite. She didn’t have the body, or looks, of anything that would be threatening. She doubted he would need to chase her away.

Code by Kitty

<style>
.Riotree .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Riotree p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Riotree b {font-family:verdana; color:#ac7e78; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 1px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Riotree {background-color:#252837; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9d9495; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i48.tinypic.com/o5rmo9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 285px 0px; border-radius:20px; }
.Riotree-border {width: 520px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread