I can't face a life without your light
[html]

[WC:252 // Pts: 0] Oh, well I was just doing it to keep track – but I would like her to get into the courtier tracks… It would suite her more.

Rio smiled and dipped her head as he waved her to come to him. She gently nudged Vitalia with her heels and the mare walked slowly forward. Then she stopped beside the other, snorting happily noticing the other horse now. She flicked her tail and attempted to sniff the other calmly. Rio looked toward the man in the same way he looked at her, ”Injuries? What had happened?” Her tone had much more concern in it than it probably should have. Rio was a caring kind of character, and she would do anything in her power to help someone in need.

His next statement interested her, though. It seemed she was noticed for her name after all, and especially here. She looked at the man, looking for some kind of familiarity – and there was – but she couldn’t really put her finger on what was so familiar. She didn’t think she had ever seen him before, but then again she hadn’t really remembered who she met from her childhood (even though it wasn’t that long ago that she was a child). ”My father, Ehno.” Little did she know she was standing, in a sense, in front of his father’s sister’s son. "Are you a friend of my family?" There went Rio's ignorance to the fact that not all her family was screwed up. He seemed too normal - but then again, he wasn't from the D'Angelo side and she didn't know much of her Marino side, only that she carried the name proudly.

Code by Kitty

<style>
.Riotree .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Riotree p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Riotree b {font-family:verdana; color:#ac7e78; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 1px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Riotree {background-color:#252837; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9d9495; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i48.tinypic.com/o5rmo9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 285px 0px; border-radius:20px; }
.Riotree-border {width: 520px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread