I can't face a life without your light
[html]
yay <3

Silvano's lips were a grim line when he turned his head away from the woman. He did not know the gist of what had happened, only that Ayita had been attacked. He was still so new to this game of Alpha and Omega, that it was simply his goal now to wait things out and learn from the way the world sought him out. The Constable turned his head back at the woman and gave as reassuring a smile as he knew how and shook his head. "It's nothing to worry yourself over. We're safe here," he said with a finality, but with what he hoped to be a comforting tone. He did not want to scare her off, and it was not his prerogative to cause a mass panic and hysteria among the pack. No, it was far too somber a time for that now.

Ehno? So it was his uncle, her father. That meant that they were definitely related by blood and so he gave her a happy smile. It was broad and he laughed in success. "Ah! Cousins, then!" exclaimed the mottled man, twitching the reins to face her more, posture easy atop the almost ready stallion. "My mother is Savina, Ehno's sister, your aunt. Guess you're one of my many cousins." Ghita and Jazper had their share of offspring, and he was sure they would have more without one another. At least he had known a vast majority of them before they disappeared off to Casa. "I'm surprised I haven't seen you before since Ehno lived with us in Crimson Dreams. Where were you before?" he asked, jubilantly. He might have known her, but if he did, it had been during his early youth where memory had a tendency to be absent.

<style type="text/css">
.tellthem b {font-weight:normal; color:#9b9ba5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;text-shadow:#64767f 0px 0px 3px; }
.tellthem .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#bcbdbd; text-align:center; text-shadow:#171639 0px 1px 1px;}
.tellthem p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.tellthem {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#171639; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/kiJVb.jpg), url(http://i.imgur.com/AUYWY.jpg); background-position:top center,bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #08081f; padding: 170px 0px 30px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#51577e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread