I can't face a life without your light
[html]
sorry for not replying! Been kinda busy but I felt that accepting you was just so much easier so that you could start posting <3

Silvano shook his head, letting his curls bob with the motion. It was highly likely that the reason he did not know of Rio was that she had been born before he and had left before he had been brought into the world or that he had not quite had the mind for memory yet. As the older Marino described her past, the Sadira nodded along. Anathema? That set up warning bells ringing in his head, but he kept his face still as she continued on. Anathema was notorious, and though he had never had any real interaction - let alone any negative encounters - he had heard enough from second hand sources what members were capable of. But if Rio had grown tired of it and no did not feel it was the place for her.. well who was he to turn away a cousin of his blood?

But the Sadira shook his head when she asked about other family members. No; they were all gone or somewhere else. Alder was like a cousin of the family but that was it. "No. None of our blood is here beside me and my sons." From what he knew about Ehno, though, was that he had children with Naniko, who was the leader of Anathema. "But, if your mother is a D'angelo, then we have Haven Aette and his children." He was sure, however, that this branch of the family would not be happy with the rest of the D'Angelos. From what he could tell at least. And then, bowing his head at the woman, he gestured openly to the court. "Of course. I would not turn away a family member if it was in my power to accept them," he said with a broad smile showing pearly teeth. "Welcome back to the Court."

<style type="text/css">
.tellthem b {font-weight:normal; color:#9b9ba5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;text-shadow:#64767f 0px 0px 3px; }
.tellthem .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#bcbdbd; text-align:center; text-shadow:#171639 0px 1px 1px;}
.tellthem p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.tellthem {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#171639; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/kiJVb.jpg), url(http://i.imgur.com/AUYWY.jpg); background-position:top center,bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #08081f; padding: 170px 0px 30px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#51577e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread