I can't face a life without your light
[html]

[WC:345 // Pts: 3] Totally fine ! Smile

Hearing that there wasn’t a lot of her Marino side here, just Silvano and his kin, kind of disappointed Rio. She thought Cour des Miracles would have a lot of Marinos – as it seemed to hold that kind of atmosphere. The kind of atmosphere that her father’s side of the family seemed to thrive in. Rio nodded with a smile none-the-less, and positioned Vitalia to head toward the Courts. The conversation still continued with Silvano, however, and now she faced him on the opposite side of her – still the same face. ”She is.” Rio wasn’t sure if she faintly remembered Haven, or maybe it was someone else familiar. All these people she knew when she was younger, she barely knew them now. Her travels took a lot from her mind including memories and memories of family and others. Though, not remembering the right people was the downside. She knew all the ones she wanted to forget, but forgot all the ones she wished to remain knowing.

She dipped her head toward her cousin, ”Thank you, Silvano.” Then she gently jabbed the horse with her heels and Vitalia slowly walked forward. She turned to Silvano while Vitalia walked, letting her body flow with the movements of the horse, ”I was studying medicine in Anathema, and have been since. I’ve become quite good – is there a medical rank I can get into here? Or at least, something like it?” She wasn’t sure what kind of ranks Cour des Miracles had, but she was sure she would soon find out.

Rio hadn’t come with her things all packed on the horse. She had a few items in the bag that lay criss-crossed across her body, but only the things she would need in case of an emergency – like her Aloe Vera gel and stitches. She didn’t need anything else, yet. She would have to get settled and ride back to get the rest of her stuff from the house in Halifax. Maybe she would see Harvey while she was there. Yeah, to kill two birds with one stone.

Code by Kitty

<style>
.Riotree .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Riotree p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Riotree b {font-family:verdana; color:#ac7e78; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 1px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Riotree {background-color:#252837; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9d9495; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i48.tinypic.com/o5rmo9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 285px 0px; border-radius:20px; }
.Riotree-border {width: 520px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread