I can't face a life without your light
[html]
booooo bad Gen Gen

The woman nodded her head at him in thanks, and he returned the gesture with the same easy smile. The two of them fell into step together, their mounts an extension of their bodies, in a way. It was strange, this riding on horseback thing. He was so used to walking around, and he knew that he was fairly tall, even for a male. Rio asked him the question about the medics and his brows furrowed as he thought. As far as he was aware, they had no one that fit that bill. A few people here and there could perform some of the more basic work, but nothing worthy of being called a medic.

With a heavy sigh, the Sadira shook his head. "No, we do not. For us, it's more of a side specialty. We have the Apothecary, and then the Midwife. I think you want to be the Apothecary, but we'll have to see that you do know the trade before we can just make you our medic." He gave her an apologetic look as he loosened his grip on the reins. The pace wasn't too fast, but that was fine; Heritage was handling the weight fine, but he would tire soon, and much more quickly than a full grown adult. The man rolled his shoulders in a shrug. "But if you're serious and do know what you're talking about, I doubt it'll be that much of a problem." They needed a medic, and one could not have come at a better time. Could something be done for Ayita?

A moment of silence passed between them, and then Silvano cleared his throat. "You were wanting to stay in the Hotel correct?" he asked, knowing that he personally recommended the Hotel to every newcomer to the pack. But Rio was not new, so she said, and perhaps she preferred silence and privacy, like the small families or Alder.

<style type="text/css">
.tellthem b {font-weight:normal; color:#9b9ba5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;text-shadow:#64767f 0px 0px 3px; }
.tellthem .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#bcbdbd; text-align:center; text-shadow:#171639 0px 1px 1px;}
.tellthem p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.tellthem {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#171639; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/kiJVb.jpg), url(http://i.imgur.com/AUYWY.jpg); background-position:top center,bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #08081f; padding: 170px 0px 30px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#51577e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread