I can't face a life without your light
[html]

[WC:334 // Pts: 3] >.<

Hearing that the Court had no such medics present was absurd to Rio. Every pack needed a medic; no wonder they had sick wolves around. She kind of felt an importance chime within her. She would be the only one in the pack with knowledge; so that meant she would be needed, often. This brought a slight smile to her lips, but she kept it hidden from Silvano. ”Yes, yes. I’d like to stay in the Hotel for now until I get familiar with the grounds again.” It was a while since she had been here, and a lot of the lands seemed unfamiliar to her. She knew everything would come back to her with time.

Their horses walked slowly together and their bodies flowed with their movements – as one as his thoughts echoed before. Rio became lost in thought for a few seconds as they seemingly were walking toward the Hotel. Then she turned back to him, ”You can just take me to the Hotel, and from there I should be fine on my own. If I have any further questions, I’ll come to find you.” She didn’t want him to feel like he needed to give her the grand tour. She could manage on her own for now, and if she needed help in the future – she knew where to find him. He would be around somewhere within reach.

There was another few moments that were silent after. So, she just tried to make conversation now while they made their way toward the Hotel. "So, you said you have sons, cousin? What are their names?" She would like to meet the rest of her family someday soon. She always tried to keep close with what family was around her. She kept a good relationship with Caprica while she was around, and attempted to reconnect with Lucia when she briefly returned. Now both of her sisters were missing in action, and she needed some other family to be able to get comfortable with.

Code by Kitty

<style>
.Riotree .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Riotree p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Riotree b {font-family:georgia; color:#ac7e78; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 1px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Riotree {background-color:#252837; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9d9495; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i48.tinypic.com/o5rmo9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 285px 0px; border-radius:20px; }
.Riotree-border {width: 520px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread