I can't face a life without your light
[html]
excited for some hurricane threads? Big Grin

Silvano nodded at the woman's words, knowing that it was a good thing to stay there with everyone else. "I do encourage people to stay there; you can get help much more easily if you stick around the Hotel than outside of it." If Rio decided to stay in a house in Lunenburg or a cottage in the woods, it was perfectly fine. But perhaps for a healer it would be a lot better that she be easily found in the Hotel; that and there are plenty of spare beds and empty rooms for a tiny clinic if the woman was so inclined. Lunenburg was fine, too. Anywhere, really.

"Good, good. It's what I'm here to do," he offered her with a great big smile spread all across his maw. It was a role he was happily settling into; a patriarch of the family, of the pack. Now that he was the last member of the Marino family, and the male member to boot, it meant that it he was the patriarch, right? Or maybe it was just of his family line here. Rio was a Marino, and she seemed older; did that make her the matriarch here?

"My sons.. Eugene and Pascal Sadira. I know my mate was hoping for a daughter, even if she doesn't know it herself." His princess was someone who loved all, especially her own children. Daughters would have been little princesses, just like her, pampered and spoiled by both mother and father. Whenever that little girl came around, she would be so spoiled, the other children were sure to notice. The boys, though, they were his heirs, knights to raise. He had high hopes for his eldest. "You'll be able to see them at the Hotel, cousin," he offered, though he did not know where Giselle was with them.

<style type="text/css">
.tellthem b {font-weight:normal; color:#9b9ba5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;text-shadow:#64767f 0px 0px 3px; }
.tellthem .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#bcbdbd; text-align:center; text-shadow:#171639 0px 1px 1px;}
.tellthem p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.tellthem {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#171639; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/kiJVb.jpg), url(http://i.imgur.com/AUYWY.jpg); background-position:top center,bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #08081f; padding: 170px 0px 30px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#51577e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread