I can't face a life without your light
[html]

[WC:248 // Pts: 0] A little bit Big Grin

In the horizon, both cousins could spot the bigger building of the lands: the Chien Hotel. Slight memories were coming back to Rio as she eyed the large building in the distance. ”I hope so.” She wanted to connect with all of the family she had around her. She wanted them to come to her when they needed something and vice versa. She liked to build connections with those around her.

Their horses took them nearer to the hotel now, and it was coming up in the distance. Rio inhaled, taking in all the scents of her new home. She would have to take a nice sleep and then get her things in time from Halifax. When they stopped in front of the hotel, Rio halted her horse. ”Well, it was nice seeing you, Silvano. I hope to see you again soon.” Then she slid off of the side of her unsaddled horse. ”One question before you go: where can I put Vitalia?” She pointed to her two-toned mare, and the horse snorted.

Rio grabbed the reins of her mare, hoping to hear that there was somewhere close that she could take her horse to get some food, water, and sleep. ”Is there anywhere around here that I can park her for the night, at least?” She added, not letting him answer yet. Then she was quiet after. Now he had all the time in the world to answer her – however lengthy he wanted his answer to be.

Code by Kitty

<style>
.Riotree .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Riotree p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Riotree b {font-family:georgia; color:#ac7e78; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 1px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Riotree {background-color:#252837; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9d9495; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i48.tinypic.com/o5rmo9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 285px 0px; border-radius:20px; }
.Riotree-border {width: 520px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread