I can't face a life without your light
[html]
we can wrap up whenever you're ready c:

In front of the Hotel, the two of them stopped. Heritage snorted at the pause, still completely full of energy. What a precious creature he was. "Yes, it was. Always love meeting family, especially obscure family members." He bobbed his head at the older cousin, smiling at her. She would naturally see him more often . Silvano was the Constable of the Kingdom; he was second in command and his figure was going to be easy to discern in the pack lands. He was a tall man, broad shouldered and bulky. Mounted on Heritage, he would make a stunning display, he was sure. He could practically see himself shining atop his destrier. "I'm easy to find, especially if you're living at the Hotel."

The woman dismounted the mare and the two were no longer on more level views. Silvano looked down at her, brows furrowing at the question before he realized how easy it was to answer. Then she added more while he was opening his jaws to "You can leave her here for now since you haven't settled in, but we ought to have room in the stables south of here. If there's no room, the pasture attached to it would be sufficient. If you get lost, ask someone. Most know where it is, if I'm not there to guide you."

Silvano patted the horse's thick neck, and he snorted as he watched the other woman's horse with mild interest. "If you settle in, I can help you out later. I have some patrols to make, but I will be back at the hotel; my sons and mate are here if you need help, too."

<style type="text/css">
.tellthem b {font-weight:normal; color:#9b9ba5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;text-shadow:#64767f 0px 0px 3px; }
.tellthem .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#bcbdbd; text-align:center; text-shadow:#171639 0px 1px 1px;}
.tellthem p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.tellthem {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#171639; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/kiJVb.jpg), url(http://i.imgur.com/AUYWY.jpg); background-position:top center,bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #08081f; padding: 170px 0px 30px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#51577e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread