Spit your sadness into my soul
[html]

i can't escape the twisted way you think of me
i feel you in my dreams and i don’t sleep

Word Count → 315 || Points → 3 :: Forward-dated to August 29th .

Being on four legs was something that was new to her. She neglected her natural wolf form and was usually in Optime sporting a dress. Though, the walk all the way around Cour des Miracles was long enough by herself – so she decided to revisit her long missed Lupus form. It wasn’t long before she reached Shiloh Hills and the smell of rabbit made her stomach growl. She figured it wouldn’t hurt to have lunch while she was around.

Rio used her canine nose to sniff out the nearest of the rabbits. She crouched low behind a rolling hill, watching her prey carefully. There was one rabbit sniffing around eating grass. She crept closer and closer, until realizing the rabbit spotted her – they tore ass down the hills. Rio wasn’t used to hunting for herself, as she usually had her housemates to do it for her, but since she was moving toward the next stage in her life – she figured she’d need to brush up on her skills.

At first, it seemed that the rabbit had a rather great advantage. Its small, quick body was seemingly getting the best of Rio – but not long after, Rio began to catch up and finally pounced on her prey. She quickly tore the creature’s throat out so that it would stop fighting her. Then she dug in, using her paws to keep its body in place. She used her little front teeth to pull its fur off, snorting here and there when it got up her nose, and when its skin was clear of most of its fur – she didn’t hesitate to take a bite. She dug into her prey, soon causing a bloody mess in that spot on the grass. She was absorbed in her meal, but kept a cautious ear on everything around her. She would not let another sneak up on her like last time.

<style>
.axetxt-2 {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: justify; margin:0px 0px; padding:0px 40px 0px 40px; background-image:url(here); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top center;}
.axetxt-2 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:calibri; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.axetxt-2 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.axetxt-2 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.axetxt-2 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.axetxt-2 b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread