Spit your sadness into my soul
[html]

i can't escape the twisted way you think of me
i feel you in my dreams and i don’t sleep

Word Count → 398 || Points → 3 :: I made it night, hope you don’t mind O.o

Rio was absorbed in eating. She was starving. She hadn’t eaten in days since her move to Cour des Miracles, and since she was finally in and settled – she decided to get a quick meal and a lay of the land. The rabbit’s carcass was almost just bloody bones when she heard her name. Her ears twitched in the direction of the sound, but her face kept eating. She inhaled deeply, and realizing who’s scent it was, she stopped eating like a savage. Leaving the bloody carcass, it was just bloody bones, fur, and whatever else Rio didn’t want to eat, she looked up with a bloody face at the man. Her tongue lapped around the sides of her muzzle, but it still wasn’t able to get all of the blood around her mouth. She blinked up at him, still attempting to clean. She wasn’t sure what she was supposed to say to him. He looked saddened and tired, and she hadn’t seen him in a long while. What to say?

”Liam!” Her tail thumped along the ground, happy to see him. To call to him was the only thing on her mind, and noticing how he seemed to be unsure of what he was actually looking at, she wanted to reassure him that he wasn’t in any danger (as she was eating like a freaking tiger). Her midnight fur blended in well with the darkness around her. The night time was a great advantage to her, but still somehow she was spotted by rabbits. Her hunting skill wasn’t great, even after hunting for herself for about a year. She was used to having everything handed to her – food, shelter, life. She wasn’t used to getting things for herself, but she was slowly working on doing just that.

Rio stood, with her tail still swaying gently behind her, and stepped over the small carcass toward him. She stopped a couple feet away and gazed up at him. ”What brings you in this neck of the woods?” She was clearly ignorant to the evident sadness that was plain on his face – but she didn’t know him that well, and she didn’t know what was going on in his life at the current moment. Her beautiful, bright blue eyes gleamed in what little moonlight shined off of them, making them glow a neon blue (nothing like how they usually are).

<style>
.axetxt-2 {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: justify; margin:0px 0px; padding:0px 40px 0px 40px; background-image:url(here); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top center;}
.axetxt-2 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:calibri; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.axetxt-2 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.axetxt-2 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.axetxt-2 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.axetxt-2 b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread