Spit your sadness into my soul
[html]

i can't escape the twisted way you think of me
i feel you in my dreams and i don’t sleep

Word Count → 314 || Points → 3 :: Ooc.

Rio’s smile dropped as she realized the stress that Liam must be going through. She wouldn’t ask how his mother was doing because it was evident that she wasn’t doing so hot. She nodded in recognition, remembering that he might have mentioned that he was coming back to the Court for purposes such as these and Silvano had mentioned something about a sick woman. They needed a healer, but it was seemingly too late for the woman. Rio wouldn’t be able to help her at this state. ”That’s not good.” Her tone was sad for him. She kind of felt for him – she lost her mother too, but not to sickness. Her mother just left – which was even worse. Rio knew she was alive, but yet Naniko didn’t even want to stay around her own pups. Rio supposed there was a time where one just goes. She couldn’t think of anything else to say to him that would be appropriate or comforting to him.

So, she changed the subject. ”Your daughter is hungry, you say?” An ear perked up to that. There was a bushel of rabbits somewhere nearby – they couldn’t be far. ”Shift down, let’s hunt together for your girl.” She couldn’t see how he planned to hunt for food – he didn’t seem to have any weapons on him at the current moment – and even if he did have a sword back at camp, it wouldn’t help him kill a rabbit. He needed teeth and claws for that.

Rio looked up at him with her glowing blue orbs. They blinked when she blinked, waiting for him to give him and to say yes. She didn’t mind hunting for his child. She never liked to see children go hungry – even if they were only about a half hour away from the actual court. She gave him a wolf smile, and hoped he would agree.

<style>
.axetxt-2 {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: justify; margin:0px 0px; padding:0px 40px 0px 40px; background-image:url(here); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top center;}
.axetxt-2 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:calibri; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.axetxt-2 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.axetxt-2 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.axetxt-2 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.axetxt-2 b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread