[p] in this world it's hard to get it right
[html]
(316) sorry if this post is scattered, I just stepped on a rusty nail. ; ; /tear

Alyssum briefly wondered what Skye thought of all of this. If she herself felt so scorned, the woman, who bore children to a man that admitted that he loved another, must have felt terribly forsaken. Upon reflection, which she did not allow when in Casa, she realized this was part of her anger at Jazper. How dare he ask her to be his mate, when he recently had children? While for the most part, it was madness that he would do this to Skye (But, being the hypocrite she was, she was glad for their lack of relationship.), she also saw it as a cruel joke. Did he suspect she would be a part of his ploy? Did he promise his life to Skye as well?

She stopped herself in the middle of a thought that degraded Jazper--here she was, jumping to conclusions. He would never do that, she thought, he would never do that to anybody, much less the two women. Right?

Pleasantly, her thoughts were broken as Skye said they were indeed fine. She mirrored what was a formation of a smile as well upon her face. She stared at the two look-a-likes, and mused how she could never bring herself to hate them. Maybe some people would if they were in her place, but not her. Alyssum looked back at Skye, and pressed her ears against her wavy mane for a moment. "Not so fine." How much should she tell her? Did she know about Jazper's perposal, or did he keep that from her? Unsure where to begin, or to even begin at all, she was again quiet.

"I... I don't know what to do." There, she said it. A leader of a pack, and she didn't know what to do. What must she had sound like to her senior, she didn't know. "It's just, I don't know what to say anymore. He..."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread