[p] in this world it's hard to get it right
[html]

The cream leader could easily tell that Alyssum was embarrassed, perhaps ashamed - and perhaps Skye would be, too, if she were to spill her emotions out to a stranger of another land. But Skye, when she was younger, had no qualms about it - she would have spilled her emotions to share them, to lessen her own load. It wasn't a bad thing, no.. but in some eyes it could be.

The Luna spoke, and Skye heard the emotions in her voice. She didn't want to hurt Skye, it was clear. But it wasn't something within her control - it wasn't anything that she did. Jazper did not want Skye, and nothing would make him love her, either. There was nothing that Alyssum could do that would bring Nathaniel back, or make Bangle return, or convince all of those who had abandoned Skye in the past that they had hurt her. It was a queer feeling, to have someone worry for Skye, worry that their actions would hurt her, for none had ever truly considered it before. And now, when someone did, Skye herself was turning them on the path that would cause her pain.. but it was for the best.

"I am," she said with certainty that she would not have been able to muster only a few days ago. "I have been hurt before.. and will be hurt again. I would not keep you or Jazper from something you both want, in your hearts."

<style>
.box {
width:500px;
text-align:justify;
}

.ooc {
width:500px;
text-align:right;
}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread