Theatre Therapy
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.Terra {padding:10px; border: 4px double #000; background:#225e5f; color:#fff; opacity: 0.8; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%;}
.Terra b{color:#ecaf06; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #000; font-weight:bold;}</style>

OOC my cheesy attempt at being mysterious

The white female's eyes were wide with fright, calling out for the coyote to reveal herself. A broad grin decorated her features, tail swaying as she waited for Orin's attention to return to her presence. She turned, mischievous green eyes sparkling up to the older female. It was difficult to tell age in this instant, Terra's mischief as old as the first time a coyote stole it's prey. The white wolf was simply the latest, surprisingly young in her appearance with bright eyes staring out at her. It was hard to believe that their ages were reversed. Dipping her head gently Terra chuckled, drinking in the compliment. I try.

Slowly Orin moved forwards, claiming the stage. It was her turn to speak and hold the spotlight. Perhaps the wolf didn't know this, Terra watching intently as she crouched down on the edge of the stage, sitting down. The stage is not empty. It's simply waiting to see who will step up next. Terra dropped down from the row, languidly walking over. Slowly her form shifted, paws widening to contain fingers, thick red hair falling down around her face. The bones rotated, elongating as she turned, taking a seat next to her.

I don't need the stage myself. You, on the other hand. You've lost your tale? I've heard of those who have done the same, and their stories are always painful. Surely you don't share their fate. Terra smiled, waiting for Orin's next words. Would she ask of the fate of those who had gone before? Would she try and tell a story? Or would she leave Terra to her games? It had been fun frightening her so.
Terra
Wordcount :: +000

template by revo. <3 - Table and code modifications by Alex

[/html]

Messages In This Thread