Theatre Therapy
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.Terra {padding:10px; border: 4px double #000; background:#225e5f; color:#fff; opacity: 0.8; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%;}
.Terra b{color:#ecaf06; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #000; font-weight:bold;}</style>

OOC Stuffs go here

A satisfied smile flickered over the coyote's face, watching Orin look back to the stage, ears falling back. She was taking Terra's words to heart. She was curious about what Orin was thinking. Why had she come to the stage? And why did she ask questions of an empty clearing? Her curiosity was burning bright, fueled by the older female's actions. Terra was higher ranked, but she was where she was for a reason. She could not be trusted as council, not with her childish nature and tendency for trickery. Twisting she watched the wolf stand up, striding across the stage, frustration pouring off her frame. It was a heavy scent, almost spicy in it's manner.

Her simple riddled questions were pondered heavily by the sorrowful female, too heavily in Terra's opinion. She took herself much too seriously. When she should have been relaxing she was worrying. That's what Orin needed. To stop taking life so seriously, and simply enjoy herself. The words Orin used to describe herself was unusual for Terra, as she hadn't seen the world in such a manner. Perhaps how she spoke was normal for luperci here, but for Terra it was alien to experience. Terra didn't see a limit to the world, but she also was rather straight forward in her nature, not expecting the incredible out of others but from what she did herself. It was what she'd learned from the tales she'd grown up with, to act on what she wanted and have fun.

Orin turned, looking back to Terra with golden eyes that didn't seem to see. Terra didn't have a clue what a dragon was, though she did know about heroes. Knew plenty about them. The only Knight she knew was Jazper, and Terra thought it was strange to believe in something that was obviously real and could be proved as real. Didn't she just know that Knights were? Magic was something Terra knew very well though, her tail swaying as she stood up herself. There were no tricks up her sleeves, but this was a stage, and Terra was a master thief. She could do what was needed.

The pack has a great king now. He always looks out for us. As for gallant, I can certainly see how that mistake could be made. Knights, as far as I can tell, are as fallible as the rest of us, though they are amazing fun. And magic? Terra opened her hand, revealing a glittering silver piece. I make my living through that. Illusion and magic was one and the same in her mind. Tricks, and that was her trade, how she stole and juggled and escaped and teased. Asked for her own tales, Terra grinned widely. I have many tales. What would you like to hear about?
Terra
Wordcount :: +000

template by revo. <3 - Table and code modifications by Alex

[/html]

Messages In This Thread