Theatre Therapy
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.Terra {padding:10px; border: 4px double #000; background:#225e5f; color:#fff; opacity: 0.8; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%;}
.Terra b{color:#ecaf06; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #000; font-weight:bold;}</style>

OOC Stuffs go here

Orin's words were swift, apologizing for the thoughtlessness. Relieved Terra nodded her head. There were some things she was willing to do, but that was not one of them. Perhaps one day she would have the courage for such a trick, but for now she stuck to ones she knew she could survive if she was good enough. The idea presented to her was intriguing. Danger without any danger. Terra had never done anything like that before. Faked that her leg was badly broken, or that she needed immediate help. That was to con supplies out of someone however, and not at all like what was being suggested.

I once did a trick grabbing knives out of the air with my teeth. They were real knives. Do you mean something like that? Where danger is clear, but simple skill prevailed and made sure that she remained unharmed. Or the shadow of a bear? Terra had owned the pelt of a cougar once, but she had accidentally destroyed it in her games. It had been fun while it had lasted, using it to make others think there was a great cat in the area. Perhaps Orin meant that they could do something similar to that. How it would be an escape trick was the confusing part. Terra could escape most traps. Mainly because she built so many of them, and usually made sure to include a way out if one could solve the riddle.

Smiling at the wolf's eagerness Terra nodded. I can teach you some basic tricks, but you'll need to know the stories behind them if you want them to work. The story explained why the trick had been chosen, and helped one adapt it to the situation that one might need it in. If one was just taught the trick, they might not be able to use it they way they were meant to. This wasn't just simple magic, for Terra. It was how she had survived on her own for so long.
Terra
Wordcount :: +000

template by revo. <3 - Table and code modifications by Alex

[/html]

Messages In This Thread