Theatre Therapy
[html]
Feel free to either PP them going to the fields or Orin returning with flowers, depending on what Terra intends to do. Word Count :: 300+

Flowers she could do! Yes, they would need flowers, and, like Terra said, lots of them. She nodded quickly. “The Fairy Lights are in full bloom right now,” she said, remembering passing by the fields earlier in the week. “There’s hundreds of flowers to choose from. What kind do you need?”

She moved past Terra and leaped off the stage, landing softly in her graceful way on the floor before front and center, and started to move up the aisle. “It’s a great place to find flowers, too, the field is full of magical power, you can just feel it when you’re there. That kind of thing helps… right?” Ok, so, Orin knew that Terra’s magic was just illusion, but still there was a bit of disconnect in her imagination and she still thought the paranormal feelings of a place could lend power to the tricks.

“I like lilies,” she kept on talking, now she was almost at the back of the house. “There’s so many, and they’re so big and bright and colorful and fragrant, and they make some of the best dyes.” She glanced at one lock of hair that had fallen over her shoulder, then picked it up between forefinger and thumb and looked at it in dismay. “Come to think of it, I need to make some new dye. I’ve really let myself go.” The once vibrant colors in her hair were faded from lack of maintenance whilst the woman had been so lost in her grief.

Now at the last row of seats, she turned around to look for Terra. “Are you coming with? Or did you just want me to go?” She cocked her head. If Terra told her what kind of flowers, she would gather as many as her arms would hold and then some. But if she wanted to come with she could see what she was talking about with the power of the Fairy Lights.

Photo courtesy of Alaskan Dude

<style>
.KMTT24611_OrinPink1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_OrinPink1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#c30228; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_OrinPink1 {background-color:#faede5; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/6778/orinpink.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:362px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_OrinPink1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_OrinPink1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread