It's Tragic.
“Your babies must be such a vision now. How old are they? Six… no… seven months? Now I really need to come visit New Dawn, but it’s been hard with a young pup. I don’t really want to travel with her just yet but soon… maybe soon…” There was no worry about Sky roaming the house. After all the women had been through, oddly enough her once-enemy was now a trusted friend, and she did not fret where Sky might go. In return, the woman simply explored courteously, checking out the common rooms and scents, and then returned to the kitchen in Optime form. When she turned and saw her friend there on two legs a wide smile dominated her muzzle, one that was genuine.

“Yes, Mars is the father. It’s about time, isn’t it?” she grinned still, her voice laced with pride. She was truly happy to talk about her small little family. When Sky said ‘litter’ for a moment she remembered Misha and Vladmir, too, but telling her friend about Svetlana and seeing her friend’s unabashed joy for her small family was refreshing. She didn’t want to tell her about the others yet… if at all. Sky had been through the same thing she had, and she didn’t want to drum up those memories for her, either. “Svetlana Takekuro, she’s a tiny little girl-“ she held up her hands to illustrate, then began spooning a generous amount of black tea into a teaball and then that into the water, “She has those sky blue eyes like her daddy but my color coat. Mostly my color, anyway, with a splotch here or there… She’s three months old.” She was lost as she talked about Svetlana, her demeanor for once seeming truly relaxed for the first time this afternoon.

“Take a seat,” she gestured. There was a couch or there was a table, Sky could choose where they would take their tea. Orin grabbed the jar of honey, and now the fragrant aroma of the tea leaves filled the kitchen. Cups appeared from a cabinet and placed on a tray as Orin waited for Sky to pick a seat.

(300+ :: Feel free to PP Orin serving the tea and sitting down if you like.)

Messages In This Thread