Schism's Edge
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... ndrops.png); background-color:#d9d3cd; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 300px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

Familiarity was foolish to hope for, but as of late she felt she played the part of a fool rather well. His voice was not grating, but the sound no longer soothed her ears when it was received. Rather both ears veered away and laid against her red mane...akin to cowering though they did not shake. What hope was found in her eyes remained though the glimmer of confidence had waned. As an Alpha, a Shepard... she was not to exhibit uncertainty to her subordinate. But as a wolf at risk of losing her friend, she was terrified she was not able to retain the stability of their crippling foundations and bonded friends. Where was she to begin? What could be done to help salvage this? By the tone of her companion's voice, what attempt she came up with would not be easy.

"X'ies please..." she breathed, exhaling her desperation as she again looked to him. The board was a rouse, this she knew. His ears were trained and they would listen. "It is just you and me... like it used to be when we were younger. You know you can talk to me and not address me so formally." Bravely, she extended her hand toward him, pulling herself forward by the action to her knees and began to slow shuffle around the fire. When she was within reach, she paused in front of him, placing a hand upon his leg whilst the other reached for the dark feather still woven in his mane.

"You have never been one to speak like that to me..." the feather twirled around her intruding digit. "There is no reason for you to start now."

282 words.

<style>
.ooctable, .oocinfo {
background-image:none;
padding:10px;
line-height:12px;
margin:5px auto; width:85%;
background-color:#938d93;
border:1px solid #2d242d;
font-size:10px;
color:#2d242d;
border-radius:2px;