Schism's Edge
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... mes_v2.png); background-color:#000000; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 335px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; border-bottom-left-radius:0px; border-bottom-right-radius:0px; border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px;">

ooc: Form, Lupus. Sunrise.

The moment that she touched him, the world seemed to go grey. There are some points in time where its as if everything begins to slow down. For X'ies though this was less of a slow down moment and more of a time completely came to a halt. She was touching his leg, his hair, getting intimiate with him. This was not the intimacy one shared with a friend, this was a prospective mate. And all at once, everything that had been building inside just came to the surfcace. It was like what had happened with the piece on the board. There was just an internal snap.

And...with little to no warning the cold, calculating X'ies Lambda placed both hands on the chess board. Stood, twisting around...and smashed X'yrin in the face with it. He had tried hard,, tried so hard...but now everything was falling into place. Before his feelings had been at contest with his logic. But now that he had time to think and consider since their previous conversation. Both had came into one. Yes, he loved X'yrin and was infected by that emotion. But it ws not just that hurt of being rejcted that left him scarred, was not just that love that made him furious. It was the fact that she was rejecting their genetic right, their predetermined requirement. She was taking years of Nomadic perfection and smuthering it under....normality. Together they had their bond, and through that both his father and hers had seen the potiental for something more. X'yrin had been the result of a breeding between a Lambda and an Exultare, already the fruits of both her intellect and strength were showing. So what if that genetic line could be further purified. What if that power could be further enhanced? The genetic legacy of their forefathers. She spat on it, and she spat on their bond when she chose to take something so...inferior.

The clash would begin seconds after the inital blow. This was nothing more than a stunning blow, he knew if he was to fight her head on without resorting to his foul play then he would lose, as things stood now however he had the advantage. He would charge her, using superior body weight to tackle her to the ground, keeping in memory what he had learned from his lessons as a child WITH her, watching her fight even now. He would use this moment, of he weakness to wrap a single grey clawed hand around her throat, his thumb claw poking into the left side of her neck hovering over the jugular. All around them, the scattered chess pieces lay his fogged eyes gone, burning into hers. "...You wish me to speak?...then listen...you are a fool...a pathetic fool that spits on her ansestors....who spits on what she loves...and I love you...so what does that make me?...a creature worse than such a fool, or one who cannot help but hold on to the facade of what should be? of what SHOULD have been?".On the asusmption of course that the Queen would fight back he would continue the force of pressure down on her neck, displaying his physical potence as of yet untapped. As a final display to get her to sit quietly he would snap at her face with his own fangs, holding little to nothing back...Do you think your alpha would hold you like this curious one?....no, your words would sting him and he would let go like a frighteneed pup, he would roll onto his back...for he is no leader, he is your footstool...but let it be known that I will not be treated like that....and if I must challenge your insignificant lover for his position then I will because no longer can I tolerate to see such weakness leading our pack...no longer can I bare this contamination within you, or within me....Your time is over...decide what you want, or I shall decide for you".

He could not move his hand away, but there was no doubt in his mind now about what needed to happen. This problem had to be solved here, and now. The way he was acting reminded him, and perhaps her of his own father. The man was normally stotic, much like X'ies however he contained inside a cold fury, very rarely seen or released but when it was, it was feared. For unlike X'ies, that man had trained to tap into his physical side, a goal that X'ies wished to complete. A genetic legacy he would fulfill.

Word Count: 758.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread