Schism's Edge
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... mes_v2.png); background-color:#000000; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 335px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; border-bottom-left-radius:0px; border-bottom-right-radius:0px; border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px;">

ooc: Form, Optime

Her face, satisfaction filled him. She was filled with pain, pain like hee had been feeling in his silence. Cooped up so that he did not have to face the stark reality of what was going on below the mountain. Though that atisfaction, it did not last long, the calculations in his mind brought him to the inevitable conclusion that he perhaps needed to end all this. " This face, it wasn't the face she showed me when she feared losing me....this...this is the face of her love for Jaden, and the pain of losing him....the pain of his betrayal....is this what I look like?". It was horrible, it was weak, it was pathetic....but overall it was true, honest and brutally painful.

Then her words confirmed to him the fear that had overladden him, confirming what her face told him. Regardless of her thoughts and feelings on this trip, on the nights before. She had culminated her love for Jaden and mated with him. And was perhaps even carrying his seed now. It was now, too late it normally took multiple times to mate, but even if it had only been one. The chance was still there, and not only was she contaminated by a male who mated with dogs. She was contaminated by an inferior specimen. She...she was lost to him. Emptiness filled him as the rage in his eyes faded, returning to the clouded look that had been on them always and before. His ears for a brief moment faced down as his heart slowed from its race, to the drum beat of war.

"...You idiot"

Said blankly, said plainly removing his hand from her throat, standing and backing away from her as if she was contagious. "..I still...love......Even if I did take you now though..., that look on your face...you never had it for me...and you never will......you should stay with your dog rutting mate, I think you've given me my answer...whether you knew it or not".

[/html]

Messages In This Thread