Schism's Edge
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... mes_v2.png); background-color:#000000; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 335px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; border-bottom-left-radius:0px; border-bottom-right-radius:0px; border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px;">

ooc: Form, Optime

Finally it seemed that the female understood the magnitude of everything that had occured. But this was her lesson, her punishment. And part of him believed that she deserved every single part of it. She looked up into the skies and spoke of the ansestors leading her to this, cursing her for her betrayal of the family." For her betrayal of me" The despair in her voice was clear yet he could not help but take it with a pinch of salt, he imagined that when they returned to the pack the Issum and her would have some fight and then he would give her the big baby eyes and she would forgive all transgressions. But would she forgive such defilement?"...Regardless of what you have done curious one...of what contamination exists within you...it is as you said...I cannot pretend that this will go away...you are wrong to think this is your punishment from the ansestors...this punishment is shared...we both betrayed the family, and now I suffer alongside you".He could not pretend that he found the idea of her being bonded with the alpha disgusting, worse over the concequences of such acts.He approached cautiously and bent down to her level.

"....And now, the vulture circles....picking at the remnants of anothers meal..."

Shame, in his voice, tinted with anger laying just below the surface. "...There are poisons that can remove the...effects...of your contamination upon your body". He referred of course to any pregnancy she might currently be going through. " But we both know it runs deeper than just flesh...For that burden there is only one true salve....Be mine curious one, and we shall bring you back to the glory of the strong.....we shall...love you, even if I must endure your shame".

[/html]

Messages In This Thread