Schism's Edge
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... mes_v2.png); background-color:#000000; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 335px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; border-bottom-left-radius:0px; border-bottom-right-radius:0px; border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px;">

ooc: Form, Optime

The last of her words stirred suspicion within his mind. She claimed that there was no child to purge within her body, yet the fact that she would use his second name in such a manner, as well as pose the threat to her own body as well...almost to disuade him. "....You introduced me to this cold truth called love....had I not known of it...had you left me oblivious to its touch I would not share this pain....I would have continued in child like innocence...". He touched her face gently, though his words and his eyes were hard....In this world of cold reality...in this world where the words between us should be enough to cement truth and guarantee everything....". His hand moved down towards her chin and balanced it there. Staring into her...through her.

"...The guarantee of your love was empty....in this world...I need evidence of truth...void yourself of his seed...regardless of its fruitition...this...is what I ask of you"

Perhaps indeed he was asking too much of her. Perhaps he should have trusted in her more. But there was more to this than just emotion, he knew that females would go to any means to protect their young, and X'yrin...if the family as it was, was anything to go by. Wanted children, perhaps it even was the true reason for her foolishness, her idiocy. A desperation to be a mother. But it was this desperation that he needed to be sure of, "...But if it is asking of you too much, then I am sure..there are others who will care less".

[/html]

Messages In This Thread