Schism's Edge
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... mes_v2.png); background-color:#000000; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 335px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; border-bottom-left-radius:0px; border-bottom-right-radius:0px; border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px;">

ooc: Form, Optime

X'ies would growl as she spoke to him, how quickly things turned once again, she did this but grugingly. "..How quickly you forget foolish woman, it was this defense. this desire for that which does not yet breathe that got you into this mess in the first place!....".X'ies knew that the Nomad rule concerning puppies was that life was precious, it was after all the main reason he had found the female of the warrior pack a perversion, as she patrolled whilst carrying the future of her collective. The Nomads however were a collective, five families who each had differing opinions and view points on just what each rule meant. X'ies full heartedly followed the Lambda interpretation of this teaching. " I am only as merciful as nature requires of me, and more merciful than our family would have been". X'ies believed that life was precious but for that reason its sanctity needed to be preserved. Life was not something created out of a foolish endevor, not something to be rushed because of a desire to bear it. Life was something that needed to be created for the purpose of furthering the pack, furthering the family and giving the next generation the best chance to survive.

But ultimately, she had agreed to it. And he would ensure that she went through with it before mating with her. He would not mate with her whilst the seed of the dog rutter still crusted on her insides. He then took a step in, touching her arm and then had it move down towards her hand. He looked around at the scattered chess pieces with some discontentment in his eyes. " These things are neccisary, but if it would not be too prudent of me...then perhaps you can grant me a true request". His eyes looked to the ground, then back up at her. " Would you sleep with me tonight?...lie with me as we once did in the sun, now in the shade of the moon....I would do it once again...but aware of its meaning...".

Word Count:.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread