Settling in
[html]

Roland was a tad bit bored as he rested, but again, it felt good to be able to let one's guard down one hundred percent. As he stretched his legs ever so slightly in preparation to rise and head back to his home, a scent wafted into his nostrils, which made him drool a little bit.

When he looked in the scent's direction, he saw another brown-coated Luperci, hauling the spoils of a hunt. He raised one hand in curt salute as he rose to meet this new wolf. This stranger seemed to be able to fend for himself. Even though the deer he carried was a bit on the small side, he still managed to catch one... That other, well-meaning, white-furred hybrid probably couldn't catch, kill, and clean a deer if his life depended on it.

“Hail.” He said, taking a few paces toward the new-to-him hunter. “Need a hand cleaning that kill?” He asked, taking his own hunting knife out of the handcrafted boot he wore.

“Roland Malone.” He said, extending his hand to shake his counterpart's. “I don't think I caught yours yet, but nice to meet you.”

As he introduced himself to the other he heard “puppy talk” in the grass a bit to his right; then felt the fall of paw-pads on his tail, which made him pull it close to his body. “Ah...” He mused, chuckling a bit. “It seems we've got a mini-marauder in our midst.” He said, as he looked in Sura's direction for a moment.

Word Count :: 260 ((Sorry it took me so long to get back to this... Rough past little while. No worries though. Things are (for the most part) sorted out.))

<style>
.RolandBites { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/pAx33.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#363430; width:450px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:500px 0px 10px 0px; color:#a6a09a; font-family:arial, georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #a6a09a; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.RolandBites b {color:#b8cac1; }
.RolandBites p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.RolandBites p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread