[m] and now that I've found you...
[html]
358 - I figure his saying no to this will spark the angry back up again. XD

She let him speak, stood her ground as he approached her. The only show of change was her stare and the way her tail flagged higher the closer he came. He swore and grabbed her shoulders. She flinched backwards, as if burned, eyes narrowing and ears vanishing in her hair, gold and shoulder length now- the purple was long gone. His next words, his pleading... broke her heart. It tore her to pieces. She knew that, if they were ever going to have a chance ever again, one would have to leave their pack behind. It broke her heart... but...

"I can't go back there, Taliesin." Her voice was small, gaze softening with greif and pain. "Don't make me go back to that place... don't make me bring my babies home to that place." She shook her head, begging him. All the while, her only move to get away at all were the hands that rested loosely on his arms, just enough for her claws to bury into the fur there. "...he'll scream at me there." Barely audible. Now that Taliesin knew about Sanja, the truth about him, it wouldn't be hard to miss the meaning of her words.

In New Dawn, she'd found peace. Her mind was hers. Her worries were not about people killing her children in cold blood. They weren't about which of her packmates was a killer. In New Dawn, she felt as if she had a chance to grow old. She wanted that for her babies, all three of them. She wanted that for Taliesin. "Stay. Stay with us here in New Dawn. Your family's here, Taliesin. Your mother, your brother, your children. Please." She hoped, prayed, he'd rethink it. She pleaded with even Rhiannon for him to choose New Dawn, to let go of his connection to d'Arte and sleep amongst his family in the den with what could be his pack. To be there when Lena met someone, when Cody found someone. She wanted to be there for Myrddin when he found his love. To help them grow and watch them flourish, as she knew they would now. "...please."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread