[m] and now that I've found you...
Her claws buried in the meat of his arms, his grip tightened on her shoulders. Someone drew blood. He shook her, furious. "I can scream louder than any demon. Damnit, woman, you are mine!" Again, the shake of her, trying to shake some sense into her. She had been his, and he had been hers. It seemed less and less likely that it would work. At her suggestion, he stared at her in horror, as if she had suggested that he eat one of his children alive. New Dawn was nice, but it wasn't for him.

"Oh yes, Sky, Myrddin and I will fit right in, making paper and soap to trade. Wearing our clothing, reading our books, sitting on our comfortable couches and listening to the rain on the roof overhead. WE don't belong here! And neither do you. You belong WITH ME!" Spoken like a true chauvinist, Tal.

He couldn't help himself. Something baser came out in him, that little shadow hiding in the corner of his soul. In his fury, he wanted her submitting to him, obeying him as he felt she needed to. He was tired of being separated from his mate and children. The claws in her shoulder dragged her to him, one hand lifting for a moment to fist in her hair, pulling her face to him for a kiss.

It couldn't be a tender kiss, a seductive kiss. Not with the primal fury running through him. It was a hard and demanding kiss that insisted she submit to his anger fueled lust or vie for dominance. It was a kiss that would brand them both, scorching and burning the other into their brains. It was a kiss that wouldn't allow for tenderness, only raw power. It was a kiss that set his blood on fire, the flames licking through his body, sending his staff into nearly instant hardness. It was a kiss that demanded passion in return, or allowing ones self to be consumed in the moment.

((I just want to know where the heck his sudden dominant streak comes from?! Its a little hot. LOL))

Messages In This Thread