[m] and now that I've found you...
She was speaking, and he didn't know the words, but the feel of her teeth was as clear a statement as it needed to be. Calm and rational Tal would have submitted; the Tal the male was now reared up, his eyes glittering. The head of his shaft was poised against her opening, her upward thrusts were met by him pulling back enough to keep from being pulled inside the sweet heat he craved. The cuts she left stung in the morning air. He stared down at her, his eyes hard and unblinking.

His voice was firm, his teeth gritted. "No. Mine." He would give her what they both needed when she submitted to him. Even if her submission was only topical, an averted gaze, a pleading whimper, he wouldn't bury his throbbing hungry staff in her womanly heat until she gave him what he needed first. This strange compulsion wouldn't let him be equals, wouldn't let her dominate. He needed to be the stronger one, needed to be the alpha male of the moment.

A rumbling growl as his weight was entirely on top of her now, his arms wrapping around her. He wouldn't give up his position on top, nor would he give them both what they needed until she relented her control. Her litany was a string of unintelligible words; his was a succession of growls and snarls mixed in with two words, he name and the possessive "mine" he couldn't keep himself from verbally branding her with.

Yes, later he would compare himself to the dark spawn who had sired him, wondering if he was tainted by his father's blood afterall, wondering when she would come to emasculate him for forcing her. Even if he were told she didn't feel particularly pressed into this act, he would still feel as though he had forced her.

Messages In This Thread