[p] it's fine by me if you never leave
[html]
OOC: WC: 300+

They looked at each other for a moment. He wasn’t sure exactly what she wanted and reacted poorly to the situation. Jazper was fairly far from graceful when it came to conflict. He was a very simple wolf when it came to disagreements, not being one to sit and listen but rather to push his pure size in an aggressive manner in order to force the other to back down. He would not take others putting him down silently but in this case, a situation where they were both hurt and had both been pupish wish their actions and words, he decided that he would listen and hold back his instinctive urge to be in control.

She stammered, holding her words back for a second before the unexpected happened. In all but a brief moment she had moved from not speaking to him and avoiding him like the plague to hugging him and apologizing. He was shocked, standing awkwardly looking down at her in surprise with a dumbfounded look on his face. What the hell what he suppose to do now? Her tone of voice instantly put him into protection mode. Wrapping his arms around her he squeezed her tightly into his chest, “Relax mio tesoro.” The Italian slipping out as he tried to reassure the small female.

Her words confused him, she was sorry…so what? Was all well in the world now and they would continue to lead as friends? “Of course you didn’t mean to hurt me. Just so happens rejection and hurt go hand in hand.” The words were meant to be reassuring but came out in a rather mater of fact manner. Did he expect him to just forget his feelings and work beside her as a friend? For her he would certainly try but such things took time and Fenris knew Jazper would need time. “I didn’t mean to hurt you either…”

<style type="text/css">
.jazzytab2 b {font-weight:normal; color:#8a2001; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.jazzytab2ooc {text-align:left;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#000;}
.jazzytab2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.jazzytab2 {margin:0 auto; width:366px; background-color:#dcdedb; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... zytab2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px double #000; padding: 260px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread