[p] it's fine by me if you never leave
[html]
(341)

In retrospect, what she did was not probably the best thing to do in her situation. She purposely avoided him, and now here she was, clinging to him as if she was scared to let him out of her sight. In fact, she was scared to let him go, she didn't want this abyss that spanned between them get too deep and wide to the point it was impassable. But it probably did not help on Jazper's part, the way she was acting. That much was clear in that moment of hesitation that he was confused, but her doubt deminished as she was gripped by the familiar arms and the soothing Italian was spoken.

She went silent as she murmured her words, though the last part was, at first, unknowingly lost. She had seemed to be braced for his reply, one could felt the slight tense in her arms as she held him. But, what the man said was what she did not expect. She knitted her brows together in a more confused fashion, and peered up at him as he stated his last few words, about rejection and pain and an apology. Did he not hear what she said? Hoping that was the case, she pulled a bit away from his chest, though only to free her face. No, she did not try to wriggle from the embrace, she did not want to leave it.

"Rejection?" She reached up on the tips of her toes, which did not add much height to her already dwarfed size compared to him, but she attempted to get taller anyway. Maybe it would help him hear her. "I never said no." That was true. But she did give the definite impression when she told him to leave and never talked to him since. She released her hands from his back and carefully held his arms, hoping he wouldn't shake them off. She suddenly felt quiet like before, and again murmured, though this time nothing kept her from being heard. "I love you, too, Jazper."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread