Soft Bonds
[html]<style type="text/css">
.hometl1-ooc {font-size:0.9em;line-height:1.2em;padding-bottom:3px;font-style:italic;width:85%;max-width:639px;min-width:490px;margin:0 auto;text-align:right;font-family:arial;}
.hometl1 {margin:0 auto;padding:0;background:#923001 url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... yTable.jpg) no-repeat top left;width:90%;max-width:490px;min-width:639px;border:1px solid #BDA044;outline:1px solid #000 }
.hometl1 .in {margin:100px 20px 20px 70px; padding:5px 5px 5px 10px; font-family:arial;font-size:1em;color:#D2D6CD;background:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/75pct_black.png)}
.hometl1 p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px;}
.hometl1 b {color:#FFE1B5;font-family:georgia;}
.hometl1-credit {text-align:center;font-size:0.9em;font-style:italic;font-family:georgia}</style>

OOC its called a table. you make it with coding. i can make you one if you'd like, just pm me what details you want

Grunting he flailed, Blessing shying as she saw his arm wave around from the corner of her eye. Gripping on he pulled himself further up, heavy snorts punctuating his movement as the large draft horse protested. One fist knotted into her mane, and with a heave he was laying across the saddle. Not quite sitting in it yet, but closer than before. He swung his leg over, and Hadley was settled in his seat. Now he just had to place his paws in the stirrups. It was harder than he'd thought, Blessing still shifting around. Once his grip was secured she came to a stop, head lowering and grabbing up a chunk of grass as if nothing had happened at all.

Patting her neck Hadley looked around, triumph in his eyes. As difficult as it was he'd succeeded. Now he just had to figure out how to make her go. How had Wayne done it? A kick to the side of the horse. Gently he kicked at her. Blessing raised her head, looking back at Hadley. Disbelief was clear. Shaking her head she began to walk slowly, her steps clipping through the clearing. The sight of a small wolf came into view, Hadley's jaw dropping a little. Blessing just went right on, walking past her as Hadley turned his head, looking over to her. He smiled awkwardly, embarrassed to have been caught struggling. Sorry. Still training her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread